We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpOpenGL and 3D Libraries › Active stereoscopic rendering
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Active stereoscopic rendering (Read 653 times)
Active stereoscopic rendering
Oct 3rd, 2006, 5:21pm

Hi,

I wanted to do realtime stereoscopic visuals with my students, with shutter glasses and the NVIDIA stereo driver. This works fine for other Opengl based applications which I built in C++ or Games, but when enabling the stereo option for the NVIDIA driver after starting u quickly see the application window but then it's gone.
And for coming in the luxury of stereo u would need to switch to fullscreen. I tried this fullscreen lib around but that doesn't support opengl now I am checking out Gestalt, but that the window is lost seems to be a Processing thing, the same happens with using Gestalt in Processing.
Will check it out further, maybe someone else is interested in making stereo with Processing, and has some knowledge on that.
cubic@servus.at

greetings and thx,
rob
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1