We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
video / tv opportunity (Read 591 times)
video / tv opportunity
Nov 24th, 2005, 11:21am

Hello everyone - hope you are well Smiley

I run audiobulb records - if you have visited our site you will see that we have released music/proce55ing pieces by zevan rosser and v3ga.... i am a real fan of the work on this site and really enjoy the style and the detail of a lot of the works here.

I have an opportunity - in that a independant tv network is offering to show audiobulb videos (USA).... there is no money in the venture - just a chance for exposure/promotion.

If anyone wants to team up and produce some visuals to go with some of our tracks please get in touch. All I need is to see examples of your work and then we can talk about matching it to a track.

As a final product I need a videa on DVD with the image and sound combined Smiley

Hope to hear from you - and please spread the word about this project.

In the future we might release a full DVD of tracks and images - and there will be a chance there to contract around finances.

Please email me on contact@audiobulb

best wishes

David
www.audiobulb.com
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1