We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Mobile Processing 0004 released...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Mobile Processing 0004 released... (Read 880 times)
Mobile Processing 0004 released...
May 12th, 2006, 6:43am

(copied from the post on the Mobile Processing discourse boards)

Hello,

After a long absence, I have finally released Mobile Processing 0004!  This release primarily updates the development environment.  It includes new features added from the main Processing project, such as the color picker, etc, as well as one major addition specifically for Mobile-

I have added to the "auto update" functionality so that updates to the core API and libraries can be downloaded as well.  This means I can make bug fixes and add new features to libraries (or create entirely new libraries) without having to go through the process of building and packing the entire software for release.

A few bug fixes have been made and an as-of-yet-undocumented new Messaging library has been added.  However, a lot of things that I have replied in the forums as being "added for the next release" have not been implemented yet (for example, callbacks for suspend and resume).

I hope to find some time over the next week while running my workshop to start coding these changes.  Then, I should be able to immediately post them for automatic download and installation by the software.

Let me know how it works for you...

Francis
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1