We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Outdoor installation in East London
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Outdoor installation in East London (Read 902 times)
Outdoor installation in East London
May 1st, 2006, 2:25pm

For an event called May Fest at University of East London, myself and four other artists have been selected to do site-specific installations.

For my own piece I will be spending the next two days trying to get red vinyl spots up the side of an 11 meter high building. This work leads on from my neural net research but uses a grid of particles that effect gravity on each other. That then spits out a plan for me to follow.

The pre-release documentation is here.

If health and saftey officers don't ban me from going up so high, and I don't kill myself, and I get it done in the measly two days I've got to do it in, do come along and check it out on May 4th this Thursday.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1