We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Newbie (Read 388 times)
Jan 17th, 2006, 5:21pm

Hello all,

I've just discovered processing owing to the "World of sand" game which was amazing. And now I discover an incredible world. First of all thanks to the creator for this incredible tool and thanks to the contributors too.

After reading quite a lot, there's something still not clear for me. If I have made other java appli and I would like to reuse some of their functions in processing, do I have to build a library or can I just join my java file to the project?

In fact a processing appli is just one main script, am I right?

In fact this script is inserted in the internal .java coresponding to the Applet object, am I right? Thus I can get the additonal parameters of the java applet with the getInfoParameters() function in my processing scritp?

Thanks!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1