We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionGeneral Discussion,  Status › Wiring Board christmas lucky draw
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Wiring Board christmas lucky draw (Read 1709 times)
Wiring Board christmas lucky draw
Dec 29th, 2005, 11:26am

I bought one of the wiring boards for a project that never materialized and now it sits in its bubble wrap doing nothing.

I'm giving this away to any UK (sorry rest of the world, got to keep postage costs down!) member of the processing community who has posted contributions 100+ times (not on the same day and not including today of course!) to this forum.

If you want it Email me your address and your processing handle and I'll randomly select it from those received and then post the name of the winner here this evening.

All entries must be in by 6:00 pm GMT notification shortly after.

Good luck!

modification

Due to popular demand (well 1 of you) this draw is now open to the world excluding postage, so we'll have to come to some arrangement if you win
Re: Wiring Board christmas lucky draw
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2005, 7:06pm

Well, I make it 18:01 or 1 minute past the hour of six GMT.

Thanks for entering the draw for those of you who did (3 elligible in total).

My daughter picked the winner out of the hat and the lucky winner is... drum roll

Marius Watz

Well done Marius, the board will be with you a.s.a.p
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2005, 9:20pm

Well, that was a big bonus for no more than a quick email. It'll come in handy, I'm doing a workshop in February combining Processing and physical computing. We'll be using Arduino for that one, but I look forward to having Wiring on hand to test it out.

Thanks again, Mark. I'll make sure to send you some Berlin swag in exchange...
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2006, 12:29pm

Well, i didn't apply, just because it said UK only..didn't read that last part..*whinewhine*.. Tongue

where can i get a wiring board?

-seltar
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2006, 3:20pm

hi

dont know if you have already closed your xmas prize draw for the wiring board but I am interested and would like to be included ( do you take bribes Smiley ).

regards

Julian
Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2006, 4:41pm

http://wiring.org.co/ is where you can get one. The one I put up for grabs was ordered through the site. A very good service is provided by the guy who developed it.

Go to wiring discourse and follow the signs for how to get hold of one.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1