FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   General Processing Discussion
(Moderators: fry, REAS)
   what major cators to interactive media and such
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: what major cators to interactive media and such  (Read 349 times)
Bijeoma

myloveiloved
what major cators to interactive media and such
« on: Jul 10th, 2003, 2:50am »

?currently im an information technology major at rit.
as of so far i have been learning everything independent from my course studies, although im not sure how far i can excell without having the proper background. i am thinking of switching majors this fall to computer science. im having doubts though, from the looks of the course layout i dont think ill being doing anything close to what im doing with proce55ing till about my third or fourth year. basically i wanted to ask what major does one who wants to do work in the repsonsive form, information visualization, automated systems and especially audio visual areas. it seems that proce55ing has attraced programmmers/artists from all professions. the other major i was considering at my university Rochester Institute of Technology is new media. new media doesnt even touch on the concepts it might have took to script works such as manny tan, flight404, REAS, Martin, toxi, ben, carlos, lia, pitaru and others. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. also where would be a good start to learn about sampled, and midi audio input? (sorry that questions off topic...)

Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »