FAQ
Cover
This is the archive Discourse for the Processing (ALPHA) software.
Please visit the new Processing forum for current information.

Processing 1.0 _ALPHA_
   Discussion
   Community, Collaboration, Status
(Moderator: REAS)
   Status 23 September 04
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Pages: 1 
   Author  Topic: Status 23 September 04  (Read 1775 times)
fry

Status 23 September 04
« on: Sep 23rd, 2004, 6:12pm »

lots of work on megabucket these past two weeks, things are actually starting to shape up.  

as i think we've mentioned before, the new release will be very "library" oriented, as we move to making processing more modular and simpler to extend. this means that it'll be easier to add features without waiting for casey and i to have time to implement.

we'll also probably cut a handful of the planned features for 70 (export to application, export to library) in order to get things out sooner.  

one main sticking point, however, is that we're trying to track down the code folder hanging bug, which i still haven't been able to replicate on one of my own machines, yet it plagues at least half of the p5 users. this becomes an even bigger problem with 70, because it will show up whenever net, video, or serial are used.

so by the time we track that feller down, 70 will be ready to go.. let's hope it's just a few days. maybe the end of the month maybe next year

previous status:
http://processing.org/discourse/yabb/board_Collaboration_action__display_num_1094147293.html

Pages: 1 

« Previous topic | Next topic »