Error with gluegen-rt.dll after export to application

edited January 2014 in Using Processing

Hello,

I exported the processing sketch to an application. The export finished, created a folder and a .bat file. However when i start the .bat file i get an error in gluegen-rt.dll: Access is denied. Here is the complete exception:

Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local
\Temp\jogamp_0000\file_cache\jln8544857658461512411\jln9041441037021591849\gluegen-rt.dll: Access is
 denied
        at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1965)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1890)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1851)
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:795)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1062)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibraryInternal(JNILibLoaderBase.java:530)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.access$000(JNILibLoaderBase.java:64)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase$DefaultAction.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:96
)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JNILibLoaderBase.loadLibrary(JNILibLoaderBase.java:414)
        at com.jogamp.common.os.DynamicLibraryBundle$GlueJNILibLoader.loadLibrary(DynamicLibraryBund
le.java:388)
        at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform$1.run(Platform.java:203)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.<clinit>(Platform.java:173)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile.<clinit>(GLProfile.java:82)
        at processing.opengl.PJOGL.initSurface(PJOGL.java:238)
        at processing.opengl.PGraphicsOpenGL.initPrimary(PGraphicsOpenGL.java:5988)
        at processing.opengl.PGraphicsOpenGL.requestDraw(PGraphicsOpenGL.java:1600)
        at processing.core.PApplet.run(PApplet.java:2177)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Thanks

Answers

• I have tested the export functionality with OpenGL sketches on Processing 2.1.1 and Windows 7 64bit and didn't observe any errors when running the .bat file. What version of Processing/Windows are you using?

• Sorry, yes i should have added that. I use processing v2.1 and Windows 8. There is also a minim library as well as the build in movie from processing. I use P3D for the sketch.

• Try 2.1.1, the export has been improved. You can also try and use the 32-bit version of Processing, if you have no high memory requirements.