Errors when exporting signed package

edited December 2017 in Android Mode

When trying to export my app's signed package, I get this error:

The keystore could not be created, due to the following error:

Build folder: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\android9025829233428918515sketch
The setTestClassesDir(File) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use the setTestClassesDirs(FileCollection) method instead.
The getTestClassesDir() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use the getTestClassesDirs() method instead.
The ConfigurableReport.setDestination(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use the method ConfigurableReport.setDestination(File) instead.

What is causing it?

Tagged:

Answers

• @randomdude===

that looks like a bug...

• @akenaton

I thought the problem is how I use SoundPool (it was underlined as deprecated even though it ran on my devices) so I thought I'd remove all the soundpool related code then I got an error that was something like "Failed to connect to daemon" .... and no sketch would launch whatsoever...

Then I deleted Processing and the SDK and tried to reinstall, then processing refused to recognize any SDK whatsoever. If I try to let it download an SDK, it says Android SDK failed to load. If I download an SDK myself and try to connect it, it just won't recognize it.

I tried on a new PC (one with factory settings) and I am getting exactly the same problem on it!!!! (I haven't set any environmental variables on it, maybe its connected?)

So what is this bug, is it from processing?!

• I was able to get rid of the error by changing my gradle version to 3.5 but now I get a new one:

Execution failed for task ':app:processReleaseResources'. > com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

Anyone with knowledge on that one?

• Seems to have been a problem with my package name... I fixed it and now all I get is

"The keystore could not be created, due to the following error:"

Then no errors after that ..........................