Error on app start

edited November 2017 in Android Mode

I have a game I made and I decided to try to make it for android. I copied the code to another file to start the android version. I changed "mouseX" and "mouseY" to touches[0] for now and I made the keyboard detection section of the code a comment to make sure it didn't stuff up the compiling because it hasn't been opening. The error is below:

FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread Process: processing.test.trimatelegacyc, PID: 19161 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/processing.test.trimatelegacyc-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/processing.test.trimatelegacyc-1/lib/arm, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]] couldn't find "libMethClaInterface.so" at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:984) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1562) at processing.sound.MethClaInterface.<clinit>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine$LazyHolder.<clinit>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine$LazyHolder.access$100(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.start(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.SoundFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.test.trimatelegacyc.TrimateLegacyC.setup(TrimateLegacyC.java:123) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(Unknown Source) FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread Process: processing.test.trimatelegacyc, PID: 19274 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/processing.test.trimatelegacyc-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/processing.test.trimatelegacyc-1/lib/arm, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]] couldn't find "libMethClaInterface.so" at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:984) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1562) at processing.sound.MethClaInterface.<clinit>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine$LazyHolder.<clinit>(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine$LazyHolder.access$100(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.Engine.start(Unknown Source) at processing.sound.SoundFile.<init>(Unknown Source) at processing.test.trimatelegacyc.TrimateLegacyC.setup(TrimateLegacyC.java:123) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(Unknown Source)

The app goes on the phone and then when i open it, it closes back up straight away and doesn't say anything.. Just straight up closes.

Anyone who might know what is going on or needs any more information to help is greatly appreciated :)

Answers