Implement code into a .mov file?

Hi all,

Please bare with me as I am a beginner and what I am asking may seem ridiculous.

I have been looking into installing ffmpeg through my command prompt. The code I am using is simple and I have saved images from this which when strung together will create a movie file. This is not the problem.

I have installed the ffmpeg software correctly, however when attempting to implement the library in control panel>systems and security>system>advanced system settings>environment variables; I am confused how it is still not recognised when added as a path. I have followed the instructions on: http://adaptivesamples.com/how-to-install-ffmpeg-on-windows/ to the T and rebooted my computer. It will still not recognise the file.

Error reads "ffmpeg is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".

Any suggestions of what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated/if there is any information you need that is lacking please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Operating system?

• Windows.

Can you use ffmpeg directly?

Is this related to processing?

can you show your code when relevant?

Do you know there is a

Movie Maker

Creates a QuickTime movie from a sequence of images. Options include setting the size, frame rate, and compression, as well as an audio file.

included in processing?

See menu tools