access to Arduino Libraries in processing ???

edited November 2013 in Arduino

I would love to use firmata (or write my own firmware) for arduino that stays standard and just code in processing all that i need to do. I want to be able send arduino a command to set up its network settings and then just write a program in processing that can control the arduino via UDP.. This is not an issue. However where i run into trouble is when i want to use sensors. Many of them require arduino libraries and need some programming in advance. Is there an easy way to access the libraries for arduino in processing or do i need to just include everything i can think of in arduino firmware and just build custom commands to call the information in.

To clarify here is an example

DHT11 Temprature/Humidity sensor - Requires the DHT library to run

-include DHT lib in arduino code. Write a function to do a sensor read. - write the loop to take in udp commands - use command to call sensor read and have the read function return the results via a packet send with a lable for what is coming in - use processing to read whats coming in and parse the data into a result. -rinse and replete for other sensors...

so as you can see much less work if you guys knew of a way to access the arduino librarys directly inside of processing.