How to install processing.sound library?

Does anyone successfully use processing.sound library? I've followed few steps with the Github open source code. At first, i just copy and paste the sample code on the "processing library" page but error appears that"there is a library missing."

Then i download the library code they offer on the github [ ==Processing MethCla Interface.

This is a processing interface and a collection of plugins for MethCla, a leight-weight, efficient sound engine for mobile devices methcla.

==Building the libMethClaInterface

The library requires a compiled shared library of MethCla for each platform. There are specific Makefile in the src folder which compile the JNI library. For the moment this library is OSX + Linux only. To build the JNI Lib simply rename the respective Makefile_x to Makefile and do

$make $make install

in the src/cpp folder.

The Java Library is to be compiled with ant. Please install the latest version on ant on your computer. The build.xml file is in in the root folder. Core.jar needs to be compiled and ready in ../../../core/library. To compile do

$ ant

in the root folder. ]-----This is what the file said. But it's not work.....

Ps: it's better someone can offer help with pictures[snapshots of right steps]....

Answers

• Answer ✓

AFAIK, the library comes with the 3.0beta version.

• edited July 2015

I cannot find a 3.0 beta version. The down load page I found only has the 2.2.1 release. See: https://processing.org/download/?processing

• it's a pre-release

scroll down

• Regarding, "scroll down" Bingo that is what I needed. I guess never in my life before have I tried to find a Beta as I usually avoid the bleeding edge so I just did not have the mind set to find it.

Thanks for helping me.

• I have downloaded the 3.0a5 and version 3.0a10 and both report:

A library relies on native code that's not available. Or only works properly when the sketch is run as a 64-bit application.

So since I am running XP, it look like I am out of luck.__

• I was trying to run the following code:

import processing.sound.*;

import processing.sound.*; SoundFile file;

void setup() { size(640, 360); background(255);

// Load a soundfile from the /data folder of the sketch and play it back // file = new SoundFile(this, "sample.mp3"); file = new SoundFile(this, "hope.wav"); file.play(); }

void draw() { }