[Solved] Fullscreen library is not working with Processing 2.0.x when P2D or P3D is enable

edited January 2014 in Library Questions

Hi,

I was trying to use Fullscreen library with processing 2.0.x version but it was not working and showing the error "Library is not compatible with this version ...keyevent() is not available" but as soon as remove the P2D or P3D from size(width, height, P3D); it starts working. can anyone suggest me how to use P2D or P3D enable with Fullscreen library with Processing 2.0.x.

I am using windows 7 64 bit. please help

Tagged:

Answers

• Answer ✓

If you don't receive a reply here, I recommend contacting the library author directly. Not all of the library authors check the board frequently.

• edited October 2013

Okey Thanks Reas :)

• edited October 2013

It seems like fullscreen library doesn't support OPENGL render as the author mentioned on his website, at least not in windows but somewhere I have found it works pretty well in Mac OS. Here

• edited October 2013

If anyone who wants to use Fullscreen without this Library with OPENGL renders, then use the code below :) :) :) :)

void setup(){
            size(displayWidth, displayHeight, P3D); 
            }

void draw(){
              background(-1);
            }

boolean sketchFullScreen() {
              return true;
            }

• Thanks a lot for posting back your results Blyk, I was strugging with the same issue. Hate when people gets what they need and then disappear without sharing. +1.

Happy New Year.

• :) Your welcome and Happy New Year

• edited May 2014
    void setup(){
    size(displayWidth, displayHeight, P3D); 
    }

void draw(){
      background(-1);
    }

boolean sketchFullScreen() {
      return true;
    }

That doesnt work for me, it displays a small black square in the center of the fullscreen.

Edit: I removed the background(-1); and now the sketch goes fullscreen, but Kinect SimpleOpenNI context is still 640,480.

• edited May 2014

@omarojo Actually your video origal size is samller than the your display ( 640X480 ). You need to streatch your video in the proportion of your screen.