I'm looking for a collaborator on work for an exhibition.

Hello. I am looking for someone to collaborate with me on some work I am doing for an exhibition in London. I create abstracted digital landscapes and would like to create a form of data visualisation using a feed to influence the movement of the landscapes. I have a full brief that I can send to anyone interested. This is not a freebie I do have limited funds.

It may suit someone who is starting out and experimenting with processing, or of course a more experienced programmer. There may be opportunities at the end to be part of the show and exhibit some of your own work, to quite a relevant commercial crowd. again I can elaborate on this.

If you are interested please get in touch and if you could also send me a link to some of your current work. Thank you.

Answers

• edited September 2014

Hello, this sounds like it could be an interesting project, I would like to know more about it. You can check out my processing work at indy-scot. It's data vis but I am interested in experimenting with any digital art form.

Thanks

• Thanks so much, I like your referendum art! I wonder which side you were sitting on! I have now decided on a collaborator for my project but thank you for your interest.

• I'm not sure how to close this but my request has now been answered. thanks to everyone who was in touch.

This discussion has been closed.