9/11 Remembering those who died...

edited September 2014 in General Discussion

Hey everyone. Today is a day where 13 years ago, something horrible happened in our nation. Many people lost their loved ones, their lives, and maybe friends. Firefighters, police, ambulance, some of each were killed in this attack. I hope everyone can join this discussion and give their sympathies.

• TechWiz777

Comments

• I honestly appreciate this...

But this forum is not the right place to commemorate

It's also not the place for grandparents day 2014......

Please don't bring stuff up here that hasn't to do with processing.

Best, Chrisir...................

• Well, I see General Discussion as a place to vent off, where anything can be said, even unrelated to Processing. Unless that's spam, of course! ;-)

But I deleted the posts of TechWiz777 in other unrelated threads, asking to go here. These were truly off-topic.

• I'm sorry about that. I believed this was a place where sometimes we can speak about very important happenings. I won't do it again. Sorry. TechWiz777

• No, I'm sorry, you were perfectly right....

• Thanks Chrisir and PhilHo. I appreciate it.

• By the way, I had an idea. I wanted to make a collaboration, where everyone contributes by adding some lines of code. It would be on a topic chosen by the moderators of course, but I was thinking, if we are a programming community, it would be nice to have a little collaboration.

Best wishes TechWiz777