We are about to switch to a new forum software. Until then we have removed the registration on this forum.
I'm looking to pull some JSONArrays from the web via HTTP get requests - and this works fine with English text.
However, when it comes to East Asian languages I get a bunch of weird looking values that looks like 한글메세지
I tried doing the same with both PHP and SQL pages but the results are the same. Reference doc in Processing says : All files loaded and saved by the Processing API use UTF-8 encoding. so it looks like it'll be ok but it's not ^^;
I'd be so grateful if someone can nudge me in the right direction... Thank you!!