Android mode BUILD FAILED

edited July 2014 in Android Mode

Hello, good evening:

I can not get compile from android mode. I have this problem:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\Processing\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140624\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:892:The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Processing\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140624\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:894:The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Processing\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140624\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:906:The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Processing\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140624\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:283:null returned:1

I tried to fix this by following the step sin the forum (change environment variables):

JAVA_HOME
C:\ProgramFiles\Java\jdk1.8.0_05\bin
ADB_HOME
C:\Users\Tico/appdata/local/android/android-sdk\platform-tools
ANDROID_HOME
C:\Users\Tico/appdata/local/android/
ANT_HOME
C:\Users\Tico/appdata/local/android/android-sdk\tools\ant
Path
C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\MicrosoftShared\WindowsLive;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsLive\Shared;%JAVA_HOME%;%ANT_HOME%;ANDROID_HOME%;ADB_HOME%

I can not find the fault, I installed the SDK and processing on different computers and I can not get to make this work.

Where is the fault?

Regards and thanks in advance

Answers

• Answer ✓

Good Morning

After a few days without achieving compile, now everything seems to work fine.

The solution did not know well, I changed the versions that were installed in the SDK.

ultimate configuration:

Android SDK tools 23.0.1
    Android SDK platform-tools 20
    Android SDK build-tools 19.1 and 18.1.1
    API 10
    Android support library
    Google USB Driver
    Intel x86 Emulator acelerator (HAXM installer)

Regards

Anthony20