TUIO With C#

edited June 2014 in General Discussion

hi I am Gunjan Maheshwari currently i am working for MultiTaction using TUIO Protocol with c# I am new to this TUIO Protocol.Does anyone guide me -How to create an application for Multitaction using TUIO Protocol with WPF C#

Please help asap

Regards Gunjan Maheshwari

Tagged:

Answers

• This forum if for discussing the use of the Processing programming language - not general development! You've probably confused "Processing" (the programming language) with "processing" (performing a process). If you need help with C# code, go find a C# forum!

• edited June 2014

TfGuy44, I understand the guy is asking help specifically for the TUIO protocol, not help on C#. Since there are several Processing programmers using TUIO, I suppose the OP thought there were knowledgeable people able to help him on this topic.

Because of that, I move the topic from Developing Processing (nothing relevant here) to General Discussion.

• Thank You all for your support .But i am still confuse i am unable to under stand how to start with TUIO with c# or WPF Please help me with more elaborate solution

Regards Gunjan

• As said, perhaps somebody can give a hand on TUIO itself (you might want to improve your subject to highlight that), but you won't find many people knowing C# here (I never cared to learn it).