Show a sonar's signal with processing

Hi !

First of all, I must tell you that I'm a french teenager (but nearly 18 lol) and sorry for my spelling, for all mistakes I will make in my posts (don't hesitate to correct me ! it would help me to be more familiar with the language).

I have a project to make using arduino and processing. I have, first of all, a sonar and I have to rotate it with a servo (servomotor ?) using Arduino => this part of the project is okay, I have the code and the servo rotates, no problem. This servo is linked with a sonar, and I have to show using processing, the results of what the sonar caught. But when I tried to use some codes (that I found on a website), it doesn't work (Processing 2 shows an error). I lack time (don't have enough time to learn form scratch), then I will ask you if anybody have a solution, if someone have already did this type of project, and what can I do/where can I find resources ?

The website I used to found the sketch, and all connections, is lucky-larry (but the site seems malicious according to Google and Firefox).

Radar

Thanks in advance!

Answers