Hilfe beim Exportieren u EXE

edited March 2014 in Using Processing

Hallo Forum, ich bin neu hier und möchte erst einmal mitteilen, ich kann kein Englisch :-( Doch mein Problem ist, ich habe mir mit Processing einen Kalender für meinen Desktop erstellt , der mir die Uhrzeit, Datum und jede Stunde ein anderes Bild von meinem Hund anzeigt. Jetzt möchte ich gerne das Programm zu einer EXE DATEI konvertieren, ist das mit der IDE möglich? ich habe schon alles versucht, Wenn ich in der IDE dort anklicke von wo ich exportiere, kann ich die Funktion einbetten von Java abstellen und wenn ich dann oben rechts wo bei mir ein Kästchen steht mit Java anklicke, kann ich unter add Mode die PDE X anklicken dann sagt er mir das er was downloadet und installiert. Jedoch bekomme ich es nicht hin dann meinen Kalender zur EXE zu konvertieren. Was mache ich falsch. Bitte um Hilfe.

Answers

• Translation:

Hello forum, I am new here and can't speak english. But I have made a Calendar with Processing, which shows the Date , hour etc.

I would however like to export this program as an .exe file. Is this achievable with the IDE? I've tried everything. I have downloaded 'PDE X', but I still couldn't export to .exe. Any ideas?

Naja, warum muss es ein .exe. Kann es nicht einfach als .jar? Es gibt aber auch ein deutsch processing forum.

• edited March 2014

Hello there need not necessarily be an EXE, I would just because I always in the sketchbook folder application.windows32 four folders and one of the leading file to be created when you compile. I would like if possible to be performed only have one file for the desktop, which I call then. I do not know myself so so so out, since I just begin once with Processing. If that would go with jar, that would be nice. Only because I am familiar with do not. And because the German prcessing forum, that would be nice if you could get as a link ... because it would be much easier for me, of course. What I have found in forums was all English.

• edited March 2014

If you manage to run your code in the old Processing version 1.5.1, you can have your code exported as a ".jar" file there! %%-