Is it possible to do a video recording using Ketai lib ?

edited March 2014 in Android Mode

Question : Is it possible to do a video recording using Ketai lib using the KetailCamera fucntion ? Or does any other Processing lib can help ?

Thanks for the help in advance.. If you answer this, I will owe u a beer :D

Tagged:

Answers

• I believe that the Ketai library has this functionality. For getting started, you may wish to look at the CameraGettingStarted example provided with the Ketai distribution. If you have a specific question, please provide what you have attempted so far.

• I've checked the example provided in Android folder but I didn't found anything about video recording. I can able to save my picture in sd card. But I want to save a video.

Any help is grateful.

//My camera setup

void setup() { orientation(LANDSCAPE); cam = new KetaiCamera(this, 640, 480, 24); println(cam.list()); // 0: back camera; 1: front camera cam.setCameraID(0); imageMode(CENTER); stroke(255); textSize(24); }

//Trying to save the image as Photo void savePhoto(String filename) //(4) { cam.addToMediaLibrary(filename); //(5) }

void onCameraPreviewEvent() { cam.read(); }

Question:

1) How to record the video, do I need to use any predefined function ? 2) I use getPhotoHeight() and getPhotoWidth() for extracting the information of my photo. But I dont know how to record a video using Ketai camera lib.

Thanks !