Request category is missing :)

edited March 2014 in General

Since we are a community and we have different ideas and requests would it be possible to add a request category in the forum. Also under that category i have a request to make :). Although the website has all categories on the right it is fairly difficult to move through the pages with Next and Previous especially for the unanswered topics. Would it be possible that you add a paged navigation?

Tagged:

Answers

• Answer ✓

Look at the Categories page, you will have the category descriptions. You can see that the General category is to discuss about the forum. It is as close as possible of your "request" category, while being more "general".

I do have paged navigation, the "‹1234567…100›" line at the bottom of the All Discussions page (and all other category pages) is about that. And it has an Unanswered button, too.

• You do have a paged navigation for the discussions, but not for the unanswered one. That was the one i was pointing out, because there is next and previous there. In any case thanks for clearing things out :). All the best.