how to save an image en processing using a android mode in sdcard

edited February 2014 in Android Mode

hi my name is angel from mexico i have some problems with App for android i run my App and save my screen in one part of the program for créate a image, but i can not see it i use a save("image.jpg"), but can not see it, in a pc when i run the program en java mode, i see it but in android not, i use a save"//sdcard/camare/image.jpg") but still dont save it in sd card, i tried a lot of thing without result, someone can help with something thats Works thanks a lot

Answers

• Do you have access to a file manager on your device / emulator? If you do, then does the top-level director /sdcard/ exist? If you don't have a file manager, then how are you trying to access the saved images? The images won't show up in your sketch folder (not like Java mode), if that is what you expect, because the code is run on the device and cannot save back to the computer...

• Have you tried adding the

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />

permission to you android manifest file?

• thank you my friends, i solved thank your for your comments, i got a App from playstore of ASTRO file manager and now i saw my files and i move my files to show up, thank you and sorry for my gramma