Error while Resizing Images in android mode

edited February 2014 in Android Mode

Hi all,

I am getting an error while trying to resize an image in android mode. Whenever I call the image.resize() method I get given the following errors when installing and running the app on my device:

PImage img1;

setup(){
   img1 = loadImage("img.png");
   img1.resize(100, 100);
}

draw()
{
   image(img1, width/2, height/2);
}

And the error I am getting is ():

FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread java.lang.NullPointerException at android.graphics.Bitmap.checkPixelsAccess(Bitmap.java:1232) at android.graphics.Bitmap.setPixels(Bitmap.java:1294) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.imageImpl(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphics.image(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.image(Unknown Source) at processing.test.appname.appname.draw(appname.java:215) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.requestDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)

Does anyone have any idea why I am getting this issue, when running in Java Mode the image resizes with no problems.

Thanks for the help,

Sean

P.S. sorry if I have formatted or asked the question the wrong way, this is my first time posting to the forums

Answers