Algorithmic Composition with p5.Sound | GSoC 2018

Hi, I am Nilay Arora, a sophomore currently studying Computer Science Engineering at BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, India. I wish to apply for GSoC with your organization. I have a programming experience of over five years in Javascript and Front-End Web Development and have gained substantial command over many web technologies such as AngularJS, NodeJS, WebAPIs, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, and HTML.

While going through your project ideas I was fascinated by the idea, "Algorithmic Composition with p5.Sound".

I am currently doing Data Structures and Algorithms course in my college and I am developing a flair for Algorithms, and I also have a lot of interest in music and its composition, which is a major reason why I would like to work with your organization. Doing this project for your organization would help me create a niche for myself and contribute to other projects your organization works on.

Comments

• Hi @nilay_arora, thanks for your interest! Let us know if there are any details of the proposal that you'd like feedback on—the more information you can give us about what you'd like to do, the stronger your proposal will be.