neurosky mindwave

hi i bought a mindwave headset of neurosky. My aim is do a program in processing which read the data sent by the headset and then use them to some tasks. i found the code at this page and i have some odd problems: if i try to run the .exe file, it works well, whereas if i try to run the program from processing, it doesn't work and it gives an error. the file in the link below https://github.com/ericblue/Processing-Brain-Grapher If there isn't a solution, can anyone suggest me a code on which i can work? Because besides it, i didn't found any functioning sketch that didn't require to open the headset

Tagged:

Answers

• whereas if i try to run the program from processing, it doesn't work and it gives an error

For the record, what error do you get?

Kf

• it writes the function "setColorValue(int)" does not exist and the type JSONObejct is ambigous

• An MCVE will be key here. This will probably require check the open source. Since the src hasn't been updated in 7 years, it will be required to be updated or even upgraded. Do you get any other tools available if you google it by any chance? Also, do you get any other leads by browsing other related/relevant forum posts as suggested by GoTo?

Kf