G4P: how to change size of a window

Hello I am using G4P's graphical builder tool to build GUI for my application. However, I can't change width and height properties of the window because the fields are fixed, thus non-mutable for change. I see I can change via constructor, but I don't want to do any damage while the program compiles or something. Using processing 3.3.6 and version of G4p library is 4.1.4 and version of the gui builder is 4.2.1 Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• I assume you are talking about the main applet window and using the size() method.

When you use GUI Builder on a blank sketch it will create the initial code in the main sketch window for you, and the size method takes the width and height from GUI Builder. After that you can't change the window size in GUI Builder, instead change the size manually in the code window, GUI Builder will detect the new values and use them.

You can always test this out on a blank sketch before you use it on your important one.

• Ok already did that, it works like a charm after 'hard' coding the values. Thanks!