sketch runs on laptop not on desktop

edited November 2017 in Using Processing

for a school project i'm making a game. On school I use my laptop and when i'm home is use my desktop most of the time. The code do I get then from github or my drive. Until today i had no problems but now if I want to run the sketch on my desktop I got this:

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  Internal Error (0x20474343), pid=2212, tid=0x0000000000000770
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_144-b01) (build 1.8.0_144-b01)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.144-b01 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [KERNELBASE.dll+0x69d98]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\siebe\Desktop\processing-3.3.6\hs_err_pid2212.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
Could not run the sketch (Target VM failed to initialize).
For more information, read revisions.txt and Help ? Troubleshooting.

Now I checked on my laptop with exactly the same code and there it runs fine. Can somebody tell me what the problems is?

Answers

• edited November 2017

... but now if I want to run the sketch on my desktop I got this:

"the sketch"? BtW, have you tried the other sketches as well? :-/
    That's 1 of the 1st thing you shoulda done when troubleshooting! :-\"

"C:\Users\siebe\Desktop\processing-3.3.6\"

How about transferring the location of the PDE to somewhere else? ^#(^
    How about "C:\Users\siebe\Documents\Apps\processing-3.3.6\" instead? >-)

And never forget to authorize the PDE when the firewall's message pops up. L-)

• yes I was testing something in a other Sketch for my main project, that worked so then i wanted to put the code in my main sketch, but before I did that i first wanted to check of the project just worked without the extra code.

I tried it from different location and by everyone i got the same error. I will just working from my laptop for this project and hopefully I will find a resolution for it

• Well it's working again, after working on my laptop with working on the project and saving it on github, it was again be able to play the code. So don't know how but problem is solved. thx for atleast trying to help me @GoToLoop