We are about to switch to a new forum software. Until then we have removed the registration on this forum.
I am learning Forth with "Starting Forth" and "Thinking in Forth" books by Leo Brodie.
I need to visualize how works the stack...and then write a processing sketch.
Scientific Calculator (RPN/Forth)
- 75 mathematical functions
- 8 cells display
- 4096 cells stack
- 5 memories
- Forth words to manage the stack (DUP, DROP, SWAP, ecc.)
- GDC, MCM, Factorize number
- Solve proportion
- Solve Linear System
- Solve quadratic and cubic equation (real and complex roots)
- Complex arithmetic
- Vector arithmetic
- Fraction arithmetic
- Polar Coord <-> Rect coord
- Number to Fraction Generator
- Combinations, Permutations
- Factorial, Fibonacci (BigInteger)
- Degrees Minutes Seconds <-> Decimal Degrees
- Sequence generator
- Statistical parameters of a serie
- Linear Regression
- Time arithmetic
- Copy and Paste stack numbers
- Save and Load stack numbers
- Edit stack numbers with external text editor
- Infinity and NaN numbers
- Italian and English manual (60 pages)
Fast Fibonacci routine
Copyright (c) 2017 Project Nayuki
All rights reserved. Contact Nayuki for licensing.
Press 'TAB' to see shortcuts.
Hints and bugs report are welcome.