Books on Processing in Russian

edited January 2014 in General Discussion

Hello,

My younger cousin wants to learn Processing, however, I cannot find any books that will help her learn it. She lives in a small Russian city (town?) and does not have a lot of opportunity to learn English. All the books on the Processing.org website are in English and I have not been able to find anything in Russian on the web.

I am hoping someone from the community could make a suggestion. Either printed or electronic although printed is preferred.

Hope to hear from you, Yusif Nurizade

Answers

• http://translit.ru/keyboard/ позволит печатать по русски - с российской раскладкой клавиатуры

переводчик Гугл переведет содержание довольно читаемо вот по английски Remember when you first started programming in Processing? Perhaps you wanted to draw a lot of circles on the screen. So you said to yourself: “Oh, I know. I’ll draw all these circles at random locations, with random sizes and random colors.” In a computer graphics system, it’s often easiest to seed a system with randomness. In this book, however, we’re looking to build systems modeled on what we see in nature. Defaulting to randomness is not a particularly thoughtful solution to a design problem—in particular, the kind of problem that involves creating an organic or natural-looking simulation.

вот перевод

Помните, когда вы впервые начали программирования в обработке ? Может быть, вы хотели бы обратить много кругов на экране. Таким образом, вы сказали себе : " О, я знаю . Я нарисую все эти круги в произвольных местах , со случайными размерами и случайных цветов. «В системе компьютерной графики , это часто легче семян систему с случайности. В этой книге , однако, мы ищем для построения систем по образцу того, что мы видим в природе . По умолчанию используется случайности не особенно заботливое разрешение для дизайна проблемы - в частности, от вида проблемы, которая включает в себя создание органический или естественный вид моделирования.

сравните сами