having more than one screen... ???

edited January 2014 in Android Mode

Hi all. I am currently working on a project using Processing for Android that involves building a GUI for an Arduino FM synthesis engine. I have a controller screen which is basically filled with sliders and buttons to control parameters of the synth (i am sending the controller values via bluetooth to an Arduino with a bluetooth module. I would like to be able to click on a button which then takes the user to another screen where I intend to build a graphical sound controller for the synth. I would appreciate any help with how I go about having more than 1 screen in processing. Is this possible? Thanks, Steve.

Answers

• you should see your draw like a function, so if you place all the content of your draw in a function, and call only this function in the draw, you will have the same result as before, but in the same time your first screen, build your "screens" in different function and then do switch or a if else if sutructure

• Hi Cgiles & thanks. I've worked it out. I've also worked out how to show and hide controls in the controlp5 library. I was having problems with my controls staying on the screen when I clicked the button for the new screen which isn't supposed to have controls on it. Show() and hide() take care of that.