can't compile sketch with ketai, oscp5 and external Jar ! weird

edited February 2017 in Android Mode

hi all. weird stuff here. I use jcifs to make samba connection (jar is placed in code folder). My problem is the compiler stops when I import ketai.ui.* and oscp5.* library... Can you reproduce this issue ? It's weird...when I just import ketai.ui.*ui, the compiler works just fine. output of processing compiler: Converting compiled files and external libraries into C:\Users\plouf\AppData\Local\Temp\android867514671559174877sketch\bin\classes.dex...

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\plouf\Documents\modes\AndroidMode\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:888: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\plouf\Documents\modes\AndroidMode\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:890: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\plouf\Documents\modes\AndroidMode\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:902: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\plouf\Documents\modes\AndroidMode\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:283: null returned: -1073740791

here's my simple sketch:

import ketai.ui.*;
import oscP5.*;
import netP5.*;
import jcifs.smb.NtlmPasswordAuthentication;
import jcifs.smb.SmbFile;
import jcifs.smb.SmbFileOutputStream;

float rouge=random(255);
float vert=random(255);
float bleu=random(255);
void setup()
{
  fullScreen();
  background(rouge, vert, bleu);
}

void draw()

{
  background(rouge, vert, bleu);
}

void mousePressed()
{
  rouge=random(255);
  bleu=random(255);
  vert=random(255);
}
/*
can compile: 

import jcifs.smb.NtlmPasswordAuthentication;
 import jcifs.smb.SmbFile;
 import jcifs.smb.SmbFileOutputStream;
 import netP5.*;
 import oscP5.*;
  ketai.ui.* alone
  */

thanks in advance !!!

Tagged:

Answers

• edited February 2017

@pauline909=== difficult to help you because when i run the posted code everything works fine...

android 6; P5 3; nexus tablet; sonyXPeria Z.

• Instead of loading all the components of the ui package, choose the one that you really need. See if that solves the problem. if it doesn't, it will still help for debugging.

Kf

• edited February 2017 Answer ✓

Java runtime gave me:

"faulty module: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll "

so I roll back the nvidia driver (go to control panel, display adptater, nvidia, and then roll back the driver.)

Everything is fine now ! I can't figure out what is the link between this module and the compilation of my libraries...do you have some clue about it ?

it's a nvidia GEFORCE GTX 950M. It works now with 9.18.13.4725 nvidia driver.

Thank you all !

• @pauline909 -- not sure if it is related, but we saw a wave of problems with Nvidia drivers recently.

https://forum.processing.org/two/search?Search=Nvidia