Can I use processing to create a sketch which allows you to send data to a projector via wireless

Hi, I am a student and we have a group project that we want to create. The project we want to build involves a user typing onto a MAC in one room and when enter is pressed an animation is sent via wireless to a projector can this be done ?

Answers

• I don't think this is really a Processing question. Can you connect the projector to the computer? Then can't you just display whatever you want on it?

• i believe it would require leveraging whatever tech is used to send the image wirelessly to the projector. Most of this tech is not open sourced. If the projector is attached to the same network as the computer running it then sending the image isn't really the issue, the issue would be letting the projector know how to display it. Or as Kevin said above, it might be as easy as connecting the computer to the project correctly

• Thanks guy's but the projector will be in a different room and I need the computer screen to have images on it and when the user presses enter the image sends in an animation to the projector, any ideas ?

• You need the projector to accept wireless connection (if it is possible at all!), or another computer to be connected to the projector, then connected to the wireless network to the main computer.