How to run stereo vision on a stereo video data

edited October 2016 in Kinect

Hi,

I am new to openCV and want to run stereo vision on a stereo video data using openCV+visual studio. I want to show results by using color keys for disparities.

Does any one know from where to start ? While doing some net surfing, i came across few third party libraries too to achieve it.

Do we really need to use them ?

Can we achieve it using openCV itself ?

I would really appreciate any help !!

Answers

• Are you new to Processing as well? If so, you may want to prototype using the Processing IDE and importing the OpenCV library from the integrated Contributions Manager -- before taking on the much more complex setup of getting Processing working in Visual Studio.

• I am not new to processing. I have used Matlab earlier for image processing. This time i need to use OpenCV. I am already done with OpenCv setup with visual studio. I have run few samples too with open CV. Now I want to work with some real problem like above.

• No, not are you new to image processing. Are you new to the Processing language, environment, and toolchain? e.g. Processing.org, this website?

You may be looking for a generic forum on image processing and asking your question in the wrong place.