Ketai Camera and Zxing Library, I need help. :)

edited October 2016 in Android Mode

I want to scan QRcodes using the Ketai Android support library, As we all know it has KetaiCamera which utilizes your mobile phones camera and actually reads the images out of it. I want to integrate Zebra Crossing to scan qrcodes for image processing projects.

I recently found this code in GitHub and tried it on my system: https://gist.github.com/darkwave/43352f775e6f767a11cb

After running this sketch I had problems with: ->PlanarYUVLuminanceSource ->BinaryBitmap bitmap

After doing some research I found that there is a java file that you can add to your sketch inside the Zxing Library C:\Users######\Documents\Processing\libraries\zxing\core\src\main\java\com\google\zxing "PlanarYUVLuminanceSource.java"

I tried adding that to my sketch in hopes of utilizing this java code to this old sketch i found on github but it has given me another error and now i'm stuck.

java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method) at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:2024) at processing.app.Util.saveFile(Util.java:172) at processing.mode.java.JavaBuild.preprocess(JavaBuild.java:532) at processing.mode.android.AndroidBuild.createProject(AndroidBuild.java:160) at processing.mode.android.AndroidBuild.build(AndroidBuild.java:94) at processing.mode.android.AndroidMode.handleRunDevice(AndroidMode.java:295) at processing.mode.android.AndroidEditor$16.run(AndroidEditor.java:553) processing.app.SketchException: Problem moving PlanarYUVLuminanceSource.java to the build folder at processing.mode.java.JavaBuild.preprocess(JavaBuild.java:538) at processing.mode.android.AndroidBuild.createProject(AndroidBuild.java:160) at processing.mode.android.AndroidBuild.build(AndroidBuild.java:94) at processing.mode.android.AndroidMode.handleRunDevice(AndroidMode.java:295) at processing.mode.android.AndroidEditor$16.run(AndroidEditor.java:553)

Anyway, Any ideas?

Tagged:

Answers