In P3D getting this error - OpenGL error 1280 at bot beginDraw(): invalid enumerant

edited April 2016 in Using Processing

I've been using Processing in P3D mode without a problem for a long time, but recently I've updated my OS to Win10 and since then I've been getting this error. The sketch runs fine, but it is aliased (ugly) even when using the smooth() functions.

I've read that updating my graphics card's drivers could solve the problem, but unfortunately the problem persists. I've also tried switching back and forth between my laptop's integrated graphics card and my NVidia Geforce one, but without any luck.

Is there anything else I can do to make the problem go away? I'm 100% sure my laptop is capable of running anti-aliased P3D sketches because it did so in the past, but I really can't think of any solution.

Answers

• BUMP

please guys, the problem still persists and I have no clue how to approach solving it

• it's probably nothing you're doing, it's probably something in the main processing core code that's trying to use an opengl feature that windows 10 / your graphics card doesn't support.

maybe post your graphics card details