saveFrame() with P3D

I've been using saveFrame for exporting images in 3D (P3D) since Processing 2.X. But the results of saveFrame with P3D in Processing keep giving me weird results (background changing, line overlapping...etc), like the attached images: 2016-03-31_16-07-18

Is it because I am running in Windows 10 in high resolution? sound stupid, but this is really bothering me for a while. And I just keep going back to Processing 2.X for generating movies.

Thanks for anyone who answer the question in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• With same code, in Processing 2.X works perfectly fine as here: 2016-03-31_16-11-54

• Answer ✓

Thanks for my Facebook friends, the export of processing, Frederik Vanhoutte, for the suggestions so that I found the solution. It seems to be the problem of graphic cards. If possible, try to choose the powerful graphic cards of your own laptop/computer. In my personal case, I am using Lenova Yoga 900 under Windows 10, with an Intel HD graphic card. The way I solved the problem is to modify the 3D settings of the graphic card, turn the Conservative Morphological Anti-aliasing(no idea what it is) into Override Application Settings, and it works perfectly fine now.