Problem with serial communication

edited March 2016 in Arduino

I have written this in the German Arduino forum. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=189259.0 ( Last section ).

i dont want to open a new thread, because here are the best serial-speicalist, i guess. Afterwards the communication between between Arduino and my Java-Console is working very fine. The Communication between my Arduino and my Java-Console (Cockpit) is working fine, thank you! The next Step is about the activation of the Bluetooth-connection. My Cockpit is equipped with controlP5 - elements. I am using a BT 1.05, which is recognized as HC6. The device manager is showing a COM7 and 8 port.

I used this connection for debbuging my code, which was a great help! What i am wondering about is, i am trying to describe the situation as good as i can. The BT - module is connected with the Arduino and is blinking so far. If i run the Putty with the right parameters (for example: COM7, 11522 baudrate), the BTlight is burning all the time and the arduino values are visible. The Arduino is running on a external 12V. My Java-Console recognized the COM5, COM7 and 8.

COM5 is the connection. The COM5 connection is terminated after the flash. If i put off the Putty, the console is showing only COM 5 and 8. Therefore a communication between Arduino and Cockpit is impossible. What might that be?

LG Willi

Tagged:

Answers

• try... download and install, "Toshiba Bluetooth Stack"

• Thanks, I will try it

• Unfortunately, no success

• what model of Arduino do you have?

• Hey, I will take up this thread again. The same program, but I've switched to Netbeans 8.1.

I got done this.

• Copy rxtxParallel.dll to c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_74\jre\bin\ • Copy rxtxSerial.dll to c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_74\jre\bin\ • Copy RXTXcomm.jar to c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_74\jre\lib\ext\ Note that there is an additional \jre\ subfolder in this path!

Exception in thread "Animation Thread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jssc.SerialNativeInterface.getSerialPortNames()[Ljava/lang/String; at jssc.SerialNativeInterface.getSerialPortNames(Native Method) at jssc.SerialPortList.getWindowsPortNames(SerialPortList.java:309) at jssc.SerialPortList.getPortNames(SerialPortList.java:298) at jssc.SerialPortList.getPortNames(SerialPortList.java:182) **at processing.serial.Serial.list(Unknown Source)** at kucky.MainWindow.setup(MainWindow.java:234) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:2361) at processing.core.PGraphicsJava2D.requestDraw(PGraphicsJava2D.java:240) at processing.core.PApplet.run(PApplet.java:2256) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) in Programme and Programme(86) Windows10

I don't know how to continue.

Gruß Willi

• Has nobody an idea?

• Answer ✓

resolved