Disable back button

edited December 2015 in Android Mode

Hello,

I tried in every Way to disable The back button during The executin of my app, But without success. Riace somme to help me? Thank You Very much forse helping

Tagged:

Answers

• edited December 2015

@kavaddruni=== you cannot do that, you can only override it with "onBackpressed()" NB:: of course you can hide the navigation bar but that does not change anything to the back button, even in immersive mode: it reappears if user touch the nav zone.

• @akenaton is it possible to use android immersive mode in processing?

• @Alebian=== immersive mode requires SDK >=19, so i think that it is not possible now with P5; you can only use View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_HIDE_NAVIGATION, or, perhaps View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_FULLSCREEN (since JellyBean)

• @akenaton i'm not sure on how i can use View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_HIDE_NAVIGATION on processing, can u help me?

• edited December 2015

@Alebian===

imports==

import android.content.Context;
                import android.app.Activity;
            import android.os.Bundle;
    ``import android.view.View;``

//// you create a global int::

int uiOptions;

then in your setup():::

uiOptions = View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_HIDE_NAVIGATION;

//or View.SYSTEM_UI_FLAG_FULLSCREEN;

then create a runnable (dont forget that you are in a fragment!) and add that in the run()====

getActivity().getWindow().getDecorView().setSystemUiVisibility(uiOptions);

• nope :/ doesn't work... processing won't accept those imports...

• @Alebian=== processing accepts those imports...That s SURE!

• @ akenaton when i put in your imports processing say : "only a type can be imported. android.os.Bundle resolve to a package"

• @Alebian=== are you sure that your sdk is correctly installed??? - nprmally this kind of message reveals a problem with SDK. are you able to run some android code??? put here the code you are using; but be sure that you can of course import android classes!

• @akenaton i'm not that sure hehe, my SDK should be fine tho