BUILD FAILED (build.xml)

edited November 2013 in Android Mode

I had the same problems what was described in this topic. But there's no solution find for this problem.

When i wanted to run e.g. "Android Examples -> Basics -> Structure -> Create graphics" i was recieving next error:

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:892: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:894: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:906: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:284: null returned: 2

Code more primitive worked well:

void setup() { size(400, 400, P2D); background(255, 0, 0); fill(255, 150); }
    void draw() { ellipse(mouseX, mouseY, 100, 100);}

I tried to reinstall Android SDK. I moved from PDE 2.0.3 to 2.1. Nothing. And when i was almost ready to post my question here I found answer onto stackoverflow.

I did delete Android SDK Build-tools revision 19 and install prev version 18.1.1. Now it's working!

Tagged: