FATAL EXCEPTION ; ANIMATION THREAD ; java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

edited October 2015 in Android Mode

hallo, i try to testing BluetoothCursors from example of library ketai . but i have some mistake

the code ist in this link

https://github.com/ketai/ketai/blob/master/examples/BluetoothCursors/BluetoothCursors.pde

i have this error :

Found onBluetoothDataEvent method. FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread Process: processing.test.bluetoothcursors, PID: 17365 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: processing.core.PApplet.getActivity at ketai.net.bluetooth.KetaiBluetooth.start(KetaiBluetooth.java:212) at processing.test.bluetoothcursors.BluetoothCursors.setup(BluetoothCursors.java:80) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PGraphicsAndroid2D.requestDraw(Unknown Source) at processing.core.PApplet.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841) Socket Type: SecureBEGIN mAcceptThreadThread[Thread-2495,5,main] AcceptThreadSecure

Thank you for helping

Beste Regards

Tagged:

Answers

• @ dng05==== what processing version??? is ketai updated for P3??? if you work with P3 try with P2XX

• hallo yesterday processing did not work, i use Prcessing 2.2.1

• @dng:: tested the ketai example with processing2XX and sonyXperia Z lollipop::everything ok. I think the problem is with your device, security rules, bluetooth access etc.

• ok thanks,zhat means, i have to install usb driver on my pc or on my device,also

• @dng:: if you are with windows (not osx) yes, you have to do that

• okay thank you. I test with Galaxy young 2 g130hn, may be , it is the rease, thast it is not work

• i find the solution, i have install the old version of ketai, and now it is working