What is a good library to use for video scrubbing interactivity (like with a mouse location)?

I am trying to find a library in which I can scrub through video depending on where my mouse is located. I have found a couple, jmcvideo and gsvideo, and have had issues using them on a PC (though they work fine on my Mac). Does anyone know of any other libraries that allow for more advanced video control?

Answers

• I looked around a bit more, and it seems that this is a common problem for those using windows 7. Instead I think I'll just look for another library. I just wanted to share in case anyone else has a hard time finding this information. I thought I had tried the default video library from processing only to get a grey screen, but when I tried it again it actually scrubbed flawlessly on both Mac and PC (this is using Processing 2). So I will probably try to modify my sketch using that. Here is a link to the code I found that worked better than what I found when I glanced over processing's website. http://learningprocessing.dreamhosters.com/examples/chapter-16/example-16-5/ Shiffman seems to have a solution to all my problems, I don't know why I didn't find that sooner.