How often do you use lambda expressions?

edited July 2015 in General

I was wondering how often you guys use lambda expressions? I really love them, it allows me to write quick short really flexible code.

Instead of a 100% solution class I often go with a 80% solution and do the remaining 20% with lambda expressions.

It really sucks processing IDE can't deal with them. I think lambda's could have made processing a lot better.



Sign In or Register to comment.