We are about to switch to a new forum software. Until then we have removed the registration on this forum.
I'm playing with the 3.0a versions and have been using 5 for a while and upgraded to 9 after a format. I see quite a lot has changed (awesome!), but am finding some things not working. I hope I did enough research before posting here.
I'm using 'sketchPath' to determine the path of the sketch to open some files in my data folder
String UBUPFile = sketchPath + "/data/UBUP.bin";
Where this has been working fine up until 3.0a5, in a9 it produces the following error
The field PApplet.sketchPath is not visible
There doesn't seem to be anything in the revisions.txt, unless I missed something