We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpIntegration › Processing Docs in Eclipse Toolbar
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing Docs in Eclipse Toolbar (Read 1397 times)
Processing Docs in Eclipse Toolbar
Apr 24th, 2010, 10:15pm

Is there a way to add a button or create a key command for opening the processing reference docs in a browser from within Eclipse?

I would like to be able to have instant access to the docs for reference.
Re: Processing Docs in Eclipse Toolbar
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2010, 10:30pm

Another solution to this I guess is to just open an internal web browser in eclipse and have it sitting next to the work space. Does anyone know if you can define a "start page" for the internal web browser so it loads on start of eclipse?
Re: Processing Docs in Eclipse Toolbar
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2010, 12:36am

Another way, which I use (although I don't use Eclipse with Processing, just a simple editor) is to have a Web browser of your choice sitting next to Eclipse... The Ctrl+F key in the browser is very useful on the reference page too.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1