We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpSound,  Music Libraries › using brightness tracking to control an xy pad?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
using brightness tracking to control an xy pad?? (Read 909 times)
using brightness tracking to control an xy pad??
Apr 23rd, 2010, 6:59am

hey i am very new to the whole programming game and am starting to learn little bits as i go along.
But i would be very grateful if anyone knows how i could get the coordinates from a brightness tracking program to correspond to midi so that i could use it with ableton live as a midi control..
as i said am learning but i may need the program before i learn how to write the code myself so would be grateful for any help

cheers guys

instead is there a command that works as a continuous control? all i need to find now is how to output midi and i should be fine
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1