We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexDiscussionEvents,  Publications,  Opportunities › Processing project, Toronto, CA, Paid position
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Processing project, Toronto, CA, Paid position (Read 943 times)
Processing project, Toronto, CA, Paid position
Apr 13th, 2010, 6:06pm

Hi everyone

I am looking for an expert to work on my project. Prefer someone in Toronto, Canada

Project details:
A camcorder placed at the end of hallway, and film audience when they walk towards it. Then replace the hallway background with a new image, as if audience walk in a different environment. Lastly, project the edited video on a screen in the next room. (it will have 2-3 minutes delay) please note: 1. There are no blue/green screen in the hallway, 2. no sunlight in the hallway.

I understand the background removal can't be perfect since there is no blue/green screen. Any small defected images are accepted.

This project needs to be finished by the end of April.

Please send your portfolio, resume and quotation to psong@ryerson.ca if you are interested in this project

Thank you so much

Ping Song
Ryerson University, Canada
416-979-5000  ext 2638
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1