We closed this forum 18 June 2010. It has served us well since 2005 as the ALPHA forum did before it from 2002 to 2005. New discussions are ongoing at the new URL http://forum.processing.org. You'll need to sign up and get a new user account. We're sorry about that inconvenience, but we think it's better in the long run. The content on this forum will remain online.
IndexProgramming Questions & HelpPrograms › Re: 3D Particle Trails
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Re: 3D Particle Trails (Read 1118 times)
Re: 3D Particle Trails
Apr 11th, 2010, 5:01am

its always a problem to test a code like this that needs some files, mp3s and pngs in your case. Especially when its so long, just running it is easier than reading through it.  So if you have the option to upload it as an archive, the chances to get some help are probably better.
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2010, 6:01am

should be fine, but i get the message that the file i want to download is not available at the moment. maybe it takes some more minutes until its available. ill take another look later

edit: works now.
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2010, 11:05am

Ok great so the source code's available now...
Could someone please help as to why the particle trails aren't working as they should? As far as I can tell my code should be working but for some reason the position of the particles isn't being recorded in the array properly and as a result all the particles are being drawn on top of each other!!
Any ideas?
Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2010, 3:15am

Nevermind... i got it eventually....
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1